Cari tahu tentang tips bisnis online, teknologi pembayaran,
pemasaran digital, dan segala yang ingin diketahui tentang Faspay
Customer relationship management is one of the strategies that can improve customer experience in making transactions with a company.
It is because the business strategy is able to bring communication and interaction between the company and the customer closer, so that the transaction will feel more comfortable.
In fact, if done continuously, customer relationship management can prevent customers from switching to other competitors.
Let's see more information about the goals, benefits, and stages of customer relationship management in the business world through the following article!
What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a business strategy of approaching and managing relationships between companies and customers.
CRM strategies are believed to help companies better understand customer needs and preferences.
In addition, this strategy can also maintain good relationship interactions with customers so that they do not easily move to other competitors.
In general, CRM is a strategy that can involve various aspects, ranging from customer data collection, data analysis, sales management, customer service, and interaction and communication with customers.
Components of Customer Relationship Management
There are three important components that need to be considered in implementing a CRM strategy, namely customers, management, and relationships. The following is an explanation of each:
- Customers, which are all parties who will, are, or have used the services/products of a company.
- Relationship, which is a two-way communication carried out by customers and companies to provide long-term satisfaction for both parties.
- Management, which is the process of organizing and managing that focuses on improving relationships and interactions between companies and customers.
Purpose of Customer Relationship Management
The main purpose of customer relationship management is to bring communication between companies and customers closer. In addition, several goals that companies can achieve by implementing CRM strategies are as follows:
- Optimizing relationships with customers to help increase company sales, both up-selling and cross-selling.
- Providing complete information about customers to optimize their interaction and relationship with the company. This can help retain customers who provide added value to the company.
- Utilize customer information and data in an integrated manner to provide satisfactory service and optimally meet customer needs.
- Can deliver information from the company and customers consistently.
Example of Customer Relationship Management Stages
In general, there are three main stages that need to be done in implementing customer relationship management, which are:
1. Attracting New Customers (Acquire)
- Promote and approach customers as best as possible.
- Provide comfort and satisfaction to customers when transacting with the company.
- Provide adaptive and positive responses to customers when they need something.
2. Adding Customer Value or Value (Enhance)
- Up selling: A strategy that is conducted by offering the same product but with higher quality.
- Cross selling: The strategy of offering additional products when a customer has already made a transaction on a product. For example, you can offer a keyboard and mouse to customers who have already purchased a computer monitor.
3. Retain Customers
- Provide channels for customers to establish communication or convey criticism and suggestions to the company.
- Be willing to listen to complaints from customers.
- Distribute the latest product promos to customers, either via email or social media.
Benefits of Customer Relationship Management in Business
If implemented properly and continuously, customer relationship management can provide a number of benefits for the continuity of a business, including the following:
- Reduce Operational Costs
The first benefit of customer relationship management is that it can help reduce operational costs.
The reason is, by implementing CRM, the company already has a clear target market and knows what customer needs are.
This makes the company able to do promotion strategies appropriately and wisely so as to minimize unnecessary expenses.
- Optimizing Operational Efficiency
In addition to reducing costs, CRM done right can also optimize operational efficiency.
Through this strategy, you don't need to set up unnecessary business activities because you are worried about the decline in customer quality. This is because CRM is able to help companies provide optimal, effective, and efficient services.
- Encourage Customer Loyalty
Good relationships and interactions between companies and customers can certainly have various positive impacts, one of which is encouraging customer loyalty.
Because, CRM can optimize services and provide satisfaction to customers so that they remain loyal to your company.
- Increase Time to Market
Time to market is the duration or period of time needed by a company to develop, produce, and launch new products.
By implementing CRM, companies will obtain complete information about customers and target markets, from purchasing trends to customer transaction times.
This can certainly help companies to develop new products faster and implement the right promotional strategies in the future.
- Increase Revenue
Because it can reduce costs, improve operational efficiency, and encourage customer loyalty, CRM can indirectly increase overall company revenue.
Therefore, it is important for every company to implement CRM strategies appropriately and wisely to grow the business sustainably.
There are quite a lot of CRM activities in a business that need to be done, but now there are tools such as applications or software that can help simplify the process. Here are some applications or software that business owners can use:
- Monday Sales CRM
In addition to the applications mentioned above, there are other software that you can use to facilitate CRM activities. You can choose according to the needs of your business and of course adjust the company's budget.
Thus complete information about customer relationship management and its role in the success of your business.
As an effort to implement CRM strategies optimally, try to understand what the needs and desires of customers are during transactions.
This can be done through various ways, one of which is using payment methods that match customer preferences.
When it comes to payment methods, Faspay can be the solution to grow your business.
Faspay allows your business to accept online payments through various methods, such as e-wallet, online credit, virtual account, retail payment, credit card, and many more.
No need to worry, Faspay itself has been trusted by 5000+ merchants to help optimize their business operations.
What else do you doubt? Register your business as a Faspay merchant and enjoy the benefits right now!